Entry Requirements to the Hotel & into Mauritius
Please note we are accepting only fully vaccinated guests at this time of writing.
A digital pass or scanned copy of your vaccination card will be required.
If you are unvaccinated, we are sorry not to be able to accept you. Unvaccinated travellers must book a 14-night quarantine stay in an official quarantine hotel. Kindly check on the Mauritius Tourism site https://mauritiusnow.com for more info.
For vaccinated guests, please read the following from the Mauritius Tourism site:
- To enter Mauritius, you must present a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before departure.
- It is mandatory to arrange COVID-19 insurance health cover (Mauritian citizens, resident permit holders and occupational permit holders are exempted)
- For hotel stays a mandatory antigen test is required on arrival at your hotel (day 0) and again on day 5 of your stay. These will be chargeable subject to your hotel policy
- You can explore the island after you receive a negative result from your antigen test on day 0
- All travellers must fill out the mandatory health forms before or during your flight to Mauritius. To save time, you can fill out the ALL IN ONE FORM link below. This will generate a PDF for you to print, sign and take with you. Please hand to immigration and health officials on arrival at Mauritius airport. Form is available here : https://safemauritius.govmu.org/