Mauritius Now - Covid Safe hotel
A partir du 01 Oct, Maurice rouvre sans restrictions de quarantaine
Dear Guests, it has been too long 🙂 We will be glad to welcome you to Ocean Villas Mauritius, according to the sanitary protocol in place at the hotel, as per current government regulations. As from 01 Oct, we will be reopening the hotel for the vaccinated local market & international vaccinated travellers. You can already make your accommodation booking here by filling the form hereunder.
Who is a vaccinated traveller ?
Info from mauritusnow government site, applies to vaccinated travellers, info valid at 24 Sep:
- To enter the island, you will need a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours from the last point of embarkation
- It is mandatory to arrange COVID-19 insurance health cover (Mauritian citizens are exempt)
- All travellers must fill out the health forms before or during your flight to Mauritius. These include the passenger locator form and the health self-declaration form. You will need to hand these completed forms to immigration and health officials on arrival at Mauritius airport
- For hotel stays a mandatory antigen test is required on arrival at your hotel (day 0) and again on day 5 of your stay
- You can explore the island after you receive a negative result from your antigen test on day 0
L’île Maurice 🇲🇺 s’ouvre le 01 octobre. L’attente a été longue, avec les frontières fermées pour 18 mois. A partir du 01 octobre, il n’y a plus de restrictions de quarantaine pour les voyageurs déjà vaccines 💉 et nous serons ravis de vous recevoir dans des conditions les plus favorables. Les vols Reunion-Maurice ✈️✈️✈️ reprennent deja sur Air Austral & Air Mauritius (plus de frequences vers mi-octobre), ainsi que ceux de Paris-Maurice. L’équipe sympathique de Ocean Villas, fidèle à son poste, vous accueille avec la même authenticité et simplicité. Tarif à partir de 65€ en demi-pension jusqu’en mars (sauf festif). Nous restons joignables au 00 230 2633039 ou mp.
Currently, under the bubble resort up to 30 Sep, we will be welcoming only vaccinated international travellers: tourists, residents and citizens from abroad. As per latest 24 Aug update, you only have to stay for a minimum of 7 nights (instead of previously 14). Your mandatory PCR tests, at your extra costs, are to be done on-site at the hotel by our health care provider. You will also require to book your airport transfer with the hotel, in the sanitary bubble corridor, at a supplement cost. There is no possibility for you to book a taxi or private vehicle, as you need to stay in the sanitary bubble and not to breach the regulations.
As from 01 Oct, the hotel will be open to all, residents & international travellers alike, without any restrictions (subject to current gov regulations).
For info, we are among the certified covid safe hotels for international vaccinated guests, a list which you can find on the official site https://mauritiusnow.com – Booking other than this official website is not recommended, Be careful of online scams using our same Ocean Villas & photos, on renown online travel agencies. These are not related to us and do not form part of the current sanitary bubble. Feel free to speak with us & book with confidence on this official website.
For info, we are among the certified covid safe hotels for international vaccinated guests, a list which you can find on the official site https://mauritiusnow.com
In your bubble in-resort stay, you are not stuck in your room but free to use the hotel facilities.
We are not a quarantine hotel.
In our bubble resort during September, you are not stuck in your room.
You are free to roam around in our small hotel, enjoy the pool, the beach, swim, yoga, watersports and even have a relaxing massage.
After your negative PCR on D7, you are free to leave the hotel. Book with us below, limited rooms. See you soon.
[hubspot type=”form” portal=”19958889″ id=”ef84cbd4-8edd-40f9-90b6-fe4c76b8f54a”]
Info from the Min of Tourism – mauritiusnow site
It’s time for a holiday in Mauritius!
We are thrilled to announce the island is open for travellers! Mauritius is ranked as one of the top countries in the world for its response to the COVID-19 pandemic and we’ve prioritised our tourism staff during our vaccine rollout to keep you as safe as possible. We’re opening in phases, so take a look at our latest travel advice and we’ll see you in paradise soon.
- Enjoy a hotel holiday in one of Mauritius certified COVID-19 safe hotels. You can book through your tour operator, travel agent or direct with the accommodation
- Relax on the beach and use the hotel facilities
- You will need a mandatory PCR test at the airport on your day of arrival. Depending on the length of your stay, you will also need a PCR test on day 7.
- After a negative PCR test on day 7, you are free to go and explore the island